Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hey there.  Hope everyone is enjoying a fun weekend.

This post has nothing to do with the usual – design, decorating, pretty.  I have been slightly addicted to the new X Factor USA the last couple of weeks and have watched some of the auditions dozens of times.  I love hearing the contestants stories and to see them shine on stage – so moving and inspiring.

So if you are reading this and you aren’t happy with your job “slinging burritos”  or whatever it may be, follow your dreams – you never know where they may lead.  Have the hankies handy as you watch a few of my favourites.

I love that his Mom was there rooting him on.

 

I love this song and her rendition was stellar.

 

Just out of rehab – what a talent.

 

How adorable and talented is she?

I hope these four (plus a few other faves) move on in the competition – can’t wait to see what they do next.  Are you watching? Do you have a favourite?

0 comments:

Post a Comment