Saturday, January 7, 2012

Remember this post last year?   Well, I have rounded up a few bloggers again to share their best organizing tip(s).  I don’t know about you but January for me always feels like a fresh, clean slate with possibilities.  A chance to make some changes, get organized and make room for more important things to come!

image

via Martha

If you would like to participate and share a photo of an idea or an area in your home that you are proud of, please email me at decorhappy(at)gmail(dot)com.  Even if you aren’t a blogger but a reader with great style, please contact me!  Would love to see how you stay organized!

I’ll start the series on Tuesday and run it every Tuesday and Thursday in January.   Stay tuned for lots of tips from your favourite bloggers!

(I’ll be back Monday with the final photos of my daughter’s room. Yay me!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment