Tuesday, October 18, 2011

That tonight,  the fourth season of Sarah’s House begins and it’s going to be good! 

image

It’s something a little different from the previous seasons – the house is a new build in a subdivision close to where I live.

As a decorator, one of the services I offer is to assist new home buyers with their selections at builder design centers. I have been to just about every builder’s decor center in the GTA.   I’m interested to hear Sarah and Tommy’s advice as to what to upgrade with the builder and what to do on  your own after. 

image

I took a walk through the home when it was for sale last winter and it doesn’t disappoint.  Classic Sarah and Tommy – timeless finishes, beautiful fabrics and vintage elements.  I love the exterior which looks pretty close to the builder’s plan except for the landscaping.

It starts at 8:00 pm EST tonight on HGTV Canada.  Will  you be watching?  Update:   just read on the HGTV site that they are airing two episodes each Tuesday.

P.S. Don’t forget to enter my great Nudge Home giveaway.  I think Sarah and Tommy would approve of the pillows :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment