Saturday, October 29, 2011

I was so thrilled when Elaine at Style at Home asked me to participate in their Halloween Tricks and Treats story.  I shared a simple decorating trick using black and white. 
Halloweenstory2011

We were asked to share either a Halloween decorating “trick” or a favourite “treat.”  Being such a keener, I decided to do both!  I adore my white pumpkins from West Elm.  The candelabra is from HomeSense and was $12 – you can’t beat that!  I used this recipe to make the caramel apples – so easy!

I styled this photo in my office as the lighting was the best for shooting the photo.  I recently painted my office walls this gorgeous colour from Para (Straight Leg P5157-75).  I will share more on that later but I absolutely adore this colour. 

Be sure to read the other Bloggers’ Halloween Tricks and Treats here.  Thanks Style at Home for including me – such an honour.

Have a wonderful weekend!  (I’m linking up here.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment