Monday, October 31, 2011

I decided to feature wallpaper for my latest Ideabook for Houzz.  There is so much available on the market today and I featured a few of my favourites.  Wallpaper is one of those elements that people either love or dislike.   I think the reason why people shun wallpaper is the perceived effort in taking it down should you tire of it.  It may seem like a commitment.  Well, wallpapers have come a long way and are pretty effortless to take down. So, there is really no reason not to add some to your home!

There are so many patterns and colours to choose from – bold and graphic, subtle tone on tone, whimsical, glam.  I’m sure there is a wallpaper for everyone!

Here are some of my favourite wallpaper room images from my Pinterest account.  Although wallpapers work in any room, I think they are particularly suited to powder rooms and bedrooms.

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

You can see which wallpapers I included in my round up here.  All of the wallpapers have links to the respective sites where you can click through to find the wallpaper of your dreams!

Happy Halloween everyone!  (My little pumpkin was home sick from school today (just a pesky cold) but I’m hoping she will be OK to go out tonight if only for a half hour.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment