Friday, November 5, 2010

I was so honoured when Sarah Berry, a London based interior designer, who blogs at Quintessentially B asked if I would participate in her Quintessentially series.  She interviews a designer/decorator about their business and what makes them tick.  I always love to hear how other designers run their business because there is always something to learn.
I discovered Sarah’s blog when she left a very detailed and thoughtful comment on another blog about being an interior designer.  Her comment was as if I had written it myself so I just had to find out who *b* was and have been reading her blog ever since.  The connections you make through blogging are wonderful!  Love that Sarah is from my hometown in the UK.
Head on over to Sarah’s pretty blog to read my answers and thank you Sarah for including me in your series.
sarah
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  Stay tuned as I reveal the art wall in my living room over the next couple of days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment