Monday, November 1, 2010

I hope everyone had a fun Halloween weekend!
Have you seen the Martha Stewart Cabinetry at Home Depot?   I have been reading about it in various magazines and blogs for awhile and was happy to finally see the door styles and finishes at my local Home Depot.
display
There are 11 door styles in a number of different wood stains and painted finishes, some reminiscent of Martha’s very own kitchens that we have all come to love.   I’m not sure why a natural oak door style (Mount Desert)  is included though – this seems so “not Martha.”
DSC01205
My favourite painted finish is this one - “Sharkey Grey” named after Kevin Sharkey,  Executive Editorial Director (Decorating) at Martha Stewart Living magazine.  I have recommended the paint colour (on walls) to a few clients recently and they have loved it. 
corian
Martha has also put her stamp on 8 new Corian colours which work perfectly with her cabinetry.
image
I’m not a fan of a lot of embellishments in a kitchen but these corbels are both simple and beautiful.
image
This is the Skylands kitchen in the Sharkey Grey colour (I think.)
image
Love this door style and colour as well.
image
The Ox Hill kitchen in a dark grey painted finish.
image
The Dunemere kitchen in a fresh, bright white.
If you are in the planning stages of a kitchen, laundry or bath reno, take a look at the cabinetry and contact me at vanessa@vanessafrancis.com  for some design direction

1 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the info, keep up the good work going.... I really enjoyed exploring your site. good resource... home depot survey

    ReplyDelete