Monday, November 22, 2010

The Canadian Design Bloggers Meetup at the Hotel Le Germain in Toronto on Saturday night was a lot of fun. There were around 60 of us altogether with most writing about our passion – interior decorating and design.
The night has been covered so well by Christine (who took the only photo of the stretch limo that a few of us rode in – you have to see this), Jen and Kelly, to name a few.
Let me just say that it was an honour to be in the company of such talented, funny and warm ladies.  It was great to spend time with women I had met before as well as meet bloggers who I only knew through their blogs.  Meeting the person behind a blog that you have read for years is like meeting an old friend.
DSC01328
Limo girls:  Me,  Ana, Sarah, Christine, Leigh Anne (of Benjamin Moore and Cityline fame)  and Christine
image
Kelly, Tara, me, Emma, Jen and Lindsay (image courtesy of Grace via Jen)
I was so busy chatting, that I didn’t take a lot of photos.  I also wish I had spoken with a few more of the bloggers that were there.
Thank you to the organizers, sponsors and of course the wonderful bloggers who I hope to meet again soon.  It was quite a night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment