Friday, December 31, 2010

Martha Stewart Living

Hope you all have a wonderful New Years!  Wishing all of you nothing but good and happy things in 2011!  I will be ringing in the New Year’s at my younger sister’s house.  Always lots of fun and I hear she’s making my favourite dessert – Bananas Foster crepes.

Every year, my sisters and I make resolutions/personal goals so I thought I would write down my list for 2011 here and now I am accountable to all of you:)

1)   Be in bed by 12:00 latest. (This will be so hard as I am a night owl.)

2)  Decrease sugar in my diet. (no more candies!)

3)  Go to the gym at least 3 times per week. Walk or do yoga the off days.

4)  Declutter and keep it that way, especially my home office and basement.

5) Travel to Disneyworld.

6) Play more often with my daughter.

7) Read more.  Tend to read every decor magazine out there but I have missed my book club the last few months because I didn’t read the book.

8) Floss every day!

9) Complete projects around the house: daughter’s bedroom, paint armoire, bed and dining chairs, etc.

10)  Be Happy!

I think these are all attainable and will let you know how I’m doing along the way.  Do you have any New Year’s resolutions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment