Sunday, December 12, 2010

Like most other design loving Canadians, I have been following Sarah Richardson’s career since her early days on Room Service.  I remember thinking “this girl is going places” and boy did she ever!  She went on to host and produce HGTV’s Design Inc, Sarah’s House, Sarah’s Cottage and is launching Sarah 101 in a few weeks, January 4th to be exact. 

Her designs are liveable and stylish, a mix of new and vintage and almost always feature beautiful fabrics as a jumping off point.  I love that she shares her sources – retailers, antique stores, fabric houses etc.

She also runs a successful interior design business, has her own paint and furniture lines and writes for the Globe and Mail.  One busy, smart and talented lady!

The witty and stylish Tommy Smythe has been an integral part of her team since the Design Inc. days.  He is a great sounding board, has impeccable taste and their on screen chemistry is brilliant.  (I still smile when I think of the Sarah’s House episode with the snake. So funny!)

sarah101

A few days ago I received an email from Sarah’s publicist inviting me (as well as other design bloggers) to interview Sarah and Tommy.    Are there any burning questions you would like me to ask this talented and stylish duo?

0 comments:

Post a Comment