Monday, December 6, 2010

Remember the art wall I did in my living room?  I wasn’t happy with the “Be Happy” painting that I did and decided to paint something a little more in keeping with the season.
DSC01448 
 DSC01446rev
Simple and a good reminder of what’s important during the holiday season.  I simply painted over what I had done before and painted the words freehand.  (Excuse the poor photography!)
DSC01441
I’m always looking for different ways to display holiday cards.  I usually tape them on the entrance way into the family room and kitchen.  I spray painted some dollar store clothes pins black and placed red dogwood in an inexpensive pitcher from HomeSense.  I love these pitchers and use them everywhere (remember my mantel?)
(See that armoire in the background.  I bought it about 20 years ago to house my TV and just got it back from my sister who no longer wanted it.  Poor, little unwanted armoire – I’m going to bring you back to life with some paint and maybe some glass. Stay tuned!)
I’m  linking up to Kate’s Christmas Craft Link Party and Tools are for Women Too.  Head on over to see some creative and crafty holiday decorating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment