Monday, January 3, 2011

I hope you had a wonderful, peaceful holiday!  Here we are at the start of a New Year.  I’m always amazed how quickly time flies, especially the older I get! 

In case you missed them last year, the following are some of the most read posts on Decor Happy.

1) Readers love anything to do with Sarah Richardson and this post about her finds at the Christie Antiques Show was no exception.  Reminder:  Her new show on HGTV, Sarah 101 premiers tomorrow (Jan 4th) in Canada.

image

2)  The witty and talented Margot Austin, Senior Design Editor of Style at Home magazine shares her inspiration, decorating tips and how to get your home (or a client’s home) featured in the magazine in this must-read post.   Her recent blog post suggests a key question to ask yourself when decorating.

image

3) It seems that a lot of you have an obsession with upholstered headboards like I do.  This post featuring 50 inspirational images has proved helpful when determining a client’s style preference. 

image

4) This room transformation loved by readers was also one of my favourite projects of the year, especially creating the art.

image

5)  Okay – so this post wasn’t one of the most read posts but it was a personal favourite as it highlights one of the reasons why we spend time blogging.  My trip to NYC came about as a result of a blog post and was one of the highlights of my year.  I had the great fortune to hang out with these wonderful ladies who I am happy to now call friends.

image

I’ll be back soon with some new posts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment