Monday, March 5, 2012

That the Steven and Chris show is taping a few rooms in my house.   Blogging has taken a back seat these past 2 weeks. 

When the Steven and Chris show called to feature my home in 2 weeks I said yes – sure, no problem, the rooms are pretty done!  Boy, was I wrong.  There were things I lived with that I wasn’t happy with (like my perfectly fine brown sofa) and couldn’t stomach the thought of being on national television showing these rooms.  Sure, I could have turned it down in hopes that I could be featured later (but they already had another blogger lined up after me and they stop taping in April.)  Sometimes, you just have to step out of your comfort zone and go for it!

So, I went about getting my trades/suppliers on board to paint, install hardwood (one room), slipcover, wallpaper, build and sew. They all delivered! Thank you to all of them.  I shopped, re-arranged my art wall, fluffed etc. 

DSC03534

This is a sneak peak with my new slipcovered sofas, re-arranged art wall and my beautiful new pillow from Chanee’s new Spring 2012 line.

Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment