Thursday, March 29, 2012

The One of a Kind Spring Show & Sale kicked off yesterday. I attended the Media breakfast in the morning and was in heaven as it was provided by Cruda Cafe which specializes in raw/fresh food that is vegan and wheat and gluten-free.

breakfastinstagram

(I finally installed the Instagram app on my ipad and iphone and snapped this photo of my breakfast .)

I love discovering artisans that are new to the show and these are a few of my picks.

collage

1. Coeur de Lion Textiles:  beautiful, hand-dyed and printed fabrics including throws, pillow covers and scarves.
2. Wabi-Sabi Pottery:  It was the shade of green that made me stop and notice these handmade stoneware jars. I so wanted to purchase one!
3.  Heyday Design: I think Claire will be the hit of the show with her “modern porcelain with a vintage beat.”
4. Images of This and That: Photographic images that fit in an Ikea frame – no custom framing required so it’s easy to start your  gallery wall!

My friend Christine will be on the main stage on Sunday at 1:00 pm talking about “The Curated One of a Kind Home.”  She will be sharing her top decor picks from the show and how to incorporate them in your home.

The show is on now until Sunday, April 1 at 6 p.m.  Are you planning on attending?  You can read my past posts here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment