Friday, March 23, 2012

I’m happy to be included with five other local design bloggers (all of whom I happen to know – and love!) in Home Depot’s Match the Look Contest which kicks off today.

image 

match the look (this is just a screen shot. Go here to enter.)

The concept of the contest is to match each design blogger with an item/project they like from a given page of the Dreambook. There will be a different blogger each of the six weeks of the contest.  At the end of each week, the person who successfully guesses which look the blogger chose  wins a $200 Home Depot gift certificate. How cool is that? And think of what you can spend it on this Spring/Summer.

meOh look, there I am! 

Don’t you love the Dreambook?  I remember years ago travelling to different Home Depots just to find one. Now thankfully, the book is online and filled to the brim with ideas and inspiration.
 image
  

image
image

paint2

This week it’s all about how to transform a space with paint – an easy and affordable update.

paint


If you read my blog, you know that I love using paint in various projects.  But which project from the ones above do you think I chose as being my favourite?

Scroll down to the bottom of this page and make a guess.  You have to login and enter via Facebook. Contest is open to Canadian residents only.

Good luck and have a happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment