Friday, July 1, 2011

Just a quick post to wish my Canadian readers a fab day today and a Happy 4th of July to my American friends (and in-laws!)

My friend Kelly posted this video of a commercial and I just had to share – it’s an oldie but goody.

 

From the Cabot Trail, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia (must visit one day)…image

To Vancouver (love this city, lived there for 5 years)…image

And everything in between – what a beautiful country we live in!  So happy to call it home.  Even though I was born in England and my parents were born in exotic locales, when people ask where I’m from, I say “I’m Canadian."  

Hope you all have a beautiful long weekend!  And as always, thanks for reading.

PS… House and Home magazine posted some photos of our Design Blogger event here

0 comments:

Post a Comment