Thursday, July 28, 2011

I’m so thrilled that Jen, one of my blog besties and cute as a button, asked me to participate in her blog series:

image


What a brilliant idea for a series!

She has asked some bloggers to write about an old and new item in their home.  Since, I just had a couple of pieces delivered from Paint it Like New, I thought it would be fitting to share them.  So, they are really “old to new” items!

Here’s a sneak peek but in Jen’s post this dresser is shown with glass knobs by Anthro and here it has coral ones.  Which would you keep?  I pulled the coral colour from her headboard fabric.  They both look fantastic in person but the glass ones looked washed out in the photo.

jendresserafter

DSC01790

You can read the post here.  I’m sure you have all heard of Jen’s blog, Rambling Renovators but if you haven’t, be sure to check out the room transformations in her gorgeous home.   One of my faves is her bedroom and I adore the wall panelling.  One of my clients is doing something very similar as we speak – same lights and all!  What an inspiration you are Jen!

image

Jen is kind of a rock star as she appeared on the House Proud segment of the Nate Berkus Show.  How cool is that?

Thanks Jen for having me over and I hope you are having a wonderful time out west with your family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment