Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy Tuesday!  

1) The folks at Style at Home asked some bloggers what their 2013 house resolutions were.  My response was the following and you can read the rest of the article here.

Style at Home  Blogger's 2013 Resolutions

I cannot wait to get started on our principal bedroom and will share my inspiration and progress along the way!

2) My latest ideabook for Houzz is live.  I compiled (mostly) affordable lighting choices for a powder room. You can read it here.

Pinned Image


3) Michael Penney is having an event at his store Penney and Company with special guest Cobi Ladner.  It’s January 31st at 6:00 pm and you can read the deets here and read an interview I did with Cobi here.  She also has a line of furniture with one of my sponsors Decor-Rest. (I know, a lot of links right?)

Screen Shot 2013-01-11 at 12.40.39 PM


4) Did you see Jenny’s post on turning Ikea Billy bookcases into built-ins? Amazing! See it here.



Have a happy week friends! See you back here soon!

If  your resolution is to have a home that makes you happy this year, then contact me at vanessa(at)vanessafrancis.com. I can help make that happen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment