Thursday, May 10, 2012

As a designer, I love working with companies that have a wide selection of product, are well priced and offer great customer service.  One of those companies is the Floor Shop, my newest blog sponsor. Welcome!

Although they carry a wide selection of hardwood, they also carry laminate, cork and other flooring like Marmoleum.

DSC03748rev

This is the Etobicoke location and they have two others in and around Toronto. (This showroom will be renovated in the upcoming weeks.) 

I recently had hardwood from the Floor Shop installed in my daughter’s room and love how it turned out!

This is how it looked with the basic builder broadloom.  Remember?

Mayabed1

Photo by Leah Kirin

DSC03777

(Terrible photo by me)

What a difference, hardwood makes! It’s better for your health (e.g. if you have allergies), easy to clean, great for resale and looks beautiful. (I still have to find a rug for in front of her bed.)

I have always loved the look of white/cream painted furniture on dark floors.   Classic and timeless.

image

The Floor Shop also installs hardwood on stairs.  As my 10 yr old would say, ikr?  Isn’t this gorgeous?  If you are tired of the worn carpet on your stairs, give them a call and you could have something similar to this!

And if you are in the market for new flooring, please drop into The Floor Shop.  Their Etobicoke location has a lovely decorator on staff and she knows everything there is to know about hardwood!  She will steer you in the right direction so you don’t end up with orange or red floors!

The Floor Shop is a preferred installation company to Holmes and Holmes, so you know they are good!

Let me know if you have any questions pertaining to hardwood and I will answer them in an upcoming Hardwood Flooring 101 post.

Have a wonderful weekend!

(And don’t forget to comment here!)

If you need decorating help, please contact me at vanessa(at)vanessafrancis.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment