Thursday, May 17, 2012

When I attended Blogfest last year, I was one of ten bloggers chosen to guest blog for New York Spaces magazine (online.)

I knew I wanted to write about art and was waiting to shoot a few client’s homes with beautiful original art that we had sourced.  Well, that didn’t happen due to my clients’ budget constraints and other priorities.  I thought that with Blogfest 2012 kicking off next Monday, I should contact them to see if the offer still stood. I sent my article over yesterday and it is up on their home page today – so cool!

NYspaces 

There I am mentioned on their home page today!

You can read the article here.  Thank you New York Spaces!  I will be sure to pick up their kitchen and bath issue when I am in New York next week. Love the cover!

0 comments:

Post a Comment