Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Well, hello there stranger!

If you are a design blogger in Canada (North America, other parts of the world perhaps), you have heard of BlogPodium.  It’s the creative endeavour of two of my blogger friends Jen and Lindsay  -  “Canada’s 1st and only conference for bloggers.” 

Ramping up to the BlogPodium event on May 26th, EQ3 sponsored a contest where attendees could create a mood board using their favourite EQ3 products.

EQ3 Contest 

This is my entry where the sleek (and very affordable) Lola sectional was my jumping off point.  I can see my family and I sinking into it for movie night. Round tables and sectionals work well together so the Champi is a good choice.  Other items from EQ3 are the  bookcase,  the mirror, the side table, lamp and black and white pillows.  Whitewashed floors and a gorgeous wallpaper from Schumacher are a perfect backdrop to the “modern with a twist” living room. (PS You may be seeing this wallpaper in my home soon!)

Please vote for me, would love to win! It’s very easy (you have to sign up for Pinterest first though), just leave a comment or even a “Like” here.

Speaking of winning,  the winner of my latest giveaway is:

Joanne from Homestyling 101!

Fullscreen capture 09052012 22357 PM

Congrats Joanne!  Please forward your address to me at decorhappy(at)gmail.com and I will pass on!

Thanks to all for entering and to Avril and Tania for supplying the lovely goods!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment