Friday, December 9, 2011

Pantone has chosen Tangerine Tango to be the colour of the year for 2012.  They describe it as a “spirited reddish orange.”  I alluded to it in this post.

image


tangerine2012

The two samples above look totally different (on my monitor) so I think the colour ranges from what I would call a pure orange like the bottom sample to a red orange  like the top.

image

forpinterest

image

image

image

image

image


image
All images via here.

I love the idea of using Tangerine in a child’s bedroom – works well for either gender.  You can also upholster some chairs in a vibrant fabric or if that’s too bold, add a throw or pillows in this hue to instantly refresh your space.

What do you think of this colour? Do you already have it in your home (and are ahead of the curve?)

Have a happy weekend everyone!  Don't forgot to enter my giveaway here.  I'll announce the winner on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment