Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The tree is finally decorated!  And it looks pretty much how it did last year as I didn’t purchase any new ornaments.  I kind of have enough already!  Still going with the pink, gold, cream, bronze, silver theme.  Well, there’s some blue, green and red in there too!

tree


Copy of DSC03052

My pink collection started pre-hubby so I’m guessing this box of ornaments is around17 years old – amazing I haven’t broken one in all these years and about 6 moves!

But they’re not as old as the ornaments below (top left corner).  My hubby gave the ornament inscribed Grandma and Grandpa to his grandparents when he was a kid and we are lucky to have some ornaments that adorned their tree 40-50 years ago!

collage2



Copy of DSC03055

 And what’s a tree without some handmade ornaments made by your children over the years?
Now the only thing left to do is buy some presents to put under the tree! I’m a little behind this year but I don’t have a lot to buy (famous last words) as we have really pared down the gift buying for family members.

Is your Christmas tree up? How is your shopping coming along?

I’m linking up here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment