Thursday, April 7, 2011

I have been a huge fan of interior designer Lauren Liess since I discovered her blog, Pure Style Home,  a few years ago.   Check out her portfolio to see images of her own home recently featured in Better Homes and Gardens.

I have been following her work on the DC Design House with interest and was happy to discover that she recently posted the professional photographs.  I just couldn’t wait to share!

I think this room, called The Hideaway,  could be my new “Style in one Picture.”  I love everything about it - the colours, fabrics, textures, vintage pieces and the wing chairs.   The “Mad Hatter” wing chairs are from Lauren’s new furniture line while the drapery fabric and a few of the pillow fabrics are from her textiles line.  See what I mean?  Insanely talented!  Stay tuned for her online store opening soon.

image

image

image

image

image

image

All images courtesy of Lauren Liess Interiors.  Photography by Helen Norman.

Seriously, isn’t she a talent?  The window seat with the three mattresses and mix of various fabrics plus the Mad Hatter chair above are unique and beautiful.

Read her post to see the before and read about the sources.  If you live in the DC area, head on over to the Design House which is open from April 9 to May 8, 2011.  Most items are available for sale with proceeds going to a children’s hospital.  Click here to see the other rooms and vote for your favourite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment