Friday, April 22, 2011

Other than decorating eggs with my daughter, I don’t really do a whole lot of Easter decorating.  Do you?  It’s amazing what you can do to transform these little oval wonders.   There are dozens of books on the subject and Martha even has an Iphone/Ipod app for Dyeing Eggs

I like using food ingredients for the dye and refer to this article from Style at Home or this one from BHG.

 image

Epicurious has instructions on how to make these pretty marbleized eggs.

 

image

image

image

Love these eggs wrapped in a thick cotton thread although I don’t think I would have the patience to do this.  See instructions for the above three projects at Martha Stewart.

 

image

Williams Sonoma  via Style at Home

 

image

image

BHG always has simple and creative ways to adorn Easter eggs.

 image

image

Aren’t these papier-mache nests adorable?  See how to make them and other Easter crafts at Country Living.

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend!  I have had a busy work week so I am looking forward to relaxing, spending time with family and maybe getting one or two projects done around the house. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment