Thursday, August 9, 2012

I’m so happy and honoured to be featured on the Style at Home site answering their “20 questions.”  Over the years, they have asked the questions to a number of talented designers and bloggers.  So, I am thrilled to be amongst them!

Decor Happy

Yes, that would be me on their homepage!

Have a read here and let me know what you think.  I chose “Don’t Stop Believin” by Journey as the soundtrack of my life not so much for the song itself but the meaning of those words – don’t stop believing in yourself/you are never too old/good things happen to those who wait!  (I know as I have been a late bloomer in all aspects of my life!)

Sorry if you have seen this already on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram – not too excited! Thanks for all the cheerleading - really appreciate it!

I’m in Style at Home’s SIP on Organizing which will be out on August 27th! If you live in the Milton area, can’t promise you that you will find it on newsstands as I may be buying them all up! (Yeah, pretty excited!)

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment