Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy Monday! Hope you enjoyed a beautiful weekend. I was at a friend’s cottage for a few days and had too much fun!

While driving back from the cottage, I read with excitement,  this tweet (well, I wasn’t driving, I was stopped for lunch, promise!):

tweet

And then she tweeted this photo so I could at least see the first page. Thanks Amy!  (Sorry about the crease - this one photo is spread over two pages.)

Vanessa Francis Design

I did manage to pick up a copy (or seven!) and couldn’t wait to see the layout, words etc.  I like how they included 11 lessons throughout the article. I had seen the photographs before because I had these photos shot in March and Style at Home decided to use them.  (I would have styled things a bit differently had I known these were going in the magazine as is!)

My photographer did re-shoot the living room with my new hot pink ottoman as well as a couple of other images. I LOVE the side view shot of the living room shown above.   

The rooms featured in the magazine are the living room, Maya’s bedroom and craft room.  You have seen variations of these rooms over the years.  You can sort of see the dining room in the photo above.  I will do a Before and After post in the coming weeks as I have never shown the dining room on the blog before.  

Thanks Style at Home for this wonderful opportunity to be featured. It really is a dream come true and I am so grateful! 

Get Organized with Style

“Get Organized with Style” is filled with inspiration aplenty to create an organized (and pretty) home!  I find that September, the start of a new school year, is the perfect time to edit, declutter and get organized. 

This special issue will be on newsstands only (not with your subscription) until March 29, 2013 so you have lots of time to pick one up (but I would buy one sooner than later in case they run out!)   I’m not sure if it is available outside of Canada or on Zinio but I’ll find out.

Have a happy week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment