Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I received some photos from my photographer of the bathroom reno I completed for a client a few months ago. I just love this bathroom. You can read about the reno here


This is what it looked like Before just to remind you how far we have come:


And this is the inspiration board using Olioboard that I created at the start of the project for the client's thoughts and approval going forward.  A few things changed along the way (for the better) but the general feel and mood remained the same.


I love the pretty photographs from this photographer.  They really do complete the room.




I custom designed this vanity.  The legs and shelf for baskets keep it light and doesn't overwhelm the small room.




All photos by Leah Kirin.

I would love to have a bathroom like this myself!  So fresh, clean and pretty. What do you think?

If you require design advice for a bathroom reno (or any design project), please contact me at vanessa(at)vanessafrancis (dot)com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment