Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It’s the most wonderful time of the year because…the One of a Kind Christmas Show and Sale starts next week. (Can you feel my excitement!)

image

If you haven’t been, you really must go!  The Christmas show has over 800 artisans displaying their handmade creations – truly, beautiful one of a kind pieces.  You can read my posts on previous Christmas and Spring shows here.

The lovely folks at the Show have offered a pair of tickets to one of my readers.  It’s a great way to spend a day and cross some items off your Christmas shopping list. 

To enter the giveaway:

  • become a follower of my blog by clicking the “Join this site with Google Friend Connect” button and leaving me a comment to let me know.  If you are already a follower, just leave a comment.
  • for an extra entry tweet this giveaway mentioning @vanessajfrancis and using the hashtag #OOAKX11.

I will draw a winner next Monday morning (the 21st) at 9 am EST.

Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment