Friday, June 4, 2010

Restore. Recycle. Repurpose.

Thank you to everyone who commented, followed, posted and facebooked! The response was overwhelming which goes to show that we are all interested in decorating on a budget and doing our part to take care of the planet at the same time. I loved reading all of the ways you recycle, restore and repurpose.

The winner of the book is….

randomorg

Commenter # 47 – DaniBP from the Mop Philosopher. I had never heard of her blog but it was a real treat when I visited and then read that she lives somewhere in Ontario. Dani – please email your address to me at decorhappy@gmail.com, so that I can get the book out to you.

Thanks again everyone for entering – it was fun! Since I find decorating and design books so inspirational, stay tuned for future book giveaways. This coincidentally happens to be my 100th post so announcing a giveaway winner is a great way to celebrate and give back to my readers who make blogging so much fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment