Friday, February 19, 2010

Week after week, there are so many inspiring rooms and products on design blogs. I thought I would do a round-up of the 10 posts that have inspired me over the past week. In fact, I may make this a weekly post. Happy reading!

1. A beautiful kitchen transformation: You can read it here and here.

kitchenV&L

2. A beautiful California house - see photos here.

tradhomevialife'sdesign

3. Black and white bedrooms here.

viaRemodelista

4. These are prompting me to change my very ugly, plastic, builder standard laundry sink.

gilfordsinkviaRemodelista

5. Speaking of the laundry room, can I have this one with a window?

viaRemodelista

6. OK, this will be the last post from Remodelista – interior glass walls never looked so good.

redchristianliagreentryviaRemodelista

7. And speaking of Remodelista, the homes of two of the bloggers as well as others are featured here.

remodelistavialoftlifemag

8. Designer Molly Frey’s work on her parent’s coastal home is featured here.

mollyfreyviaHofT

9. How to get the look: Martha Stewart’s set kitchen and her Bedford, NY kitchen – read it here.

MSvianestegg

10. I have been searching for a small desk/vanity table for a client (aka daughter) and found some pretty images here and more here and here.

via Brabourne farm

I hope you enjoyed these posts as much as I did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment