Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Last week I attended the President’s Choice Outdoor Living Summer preview.  The PC brand and Joe Fresh fall under the Loblaws umbrella.  The summer preview was all about colour, enjoying the summer and having fun.  Bring it on!

benches2

I think I’ll replace my sad looking, weathered wood bench at the front of my house with this navy one. So affordable at $99 (without the cushion) and weather resistant as well.

PChomeoutdoorcooking

They have everything you need for a picnic cook out.  The table folds up and is easy to carry and the picnic bench condiment holder is adorable and practical.

baskets

I can’t wait to get my hands on the striped baskets. They have quite a variety of baskets which are very affordable – in the $5-9 range.

PChome4

They had a variety of cushions (above and below) ranging in price from $7 to $14 – you couldn’t even make them for that!

PChome1

We were all intrigued by the 3 tiered acrylic beverage dispenser (above) and had ideas about what we would place in each tier. The plates and dishes are made from dishwasher-safe bamboo.

 PChome2

The ceramic and glass carafe and cups were so unique and I love the substantial size of the tray.

PChome3

And last but not least, how adorable is this little guy?  He’s a solar powered lantern. Gnomes never looked so good!  (all photos taken by me with my phone)

Look for these products in your local Loblaws/Superstore in the coming weeks.

(Please note that I was not compensated in any way for writing this. I was invited to attend the preview and I did so because I love the brand and wanted to share. I do all my grocery shopping at our local SuperStore as they have a decent organic and gluten free section and my gym is also located just above the store!  My daughter and I have a number of Joe Fresh pieces in our wardrobe – so affordable.  So, I can work out, grocery shop and pick up a sweater all in one go!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment