Friday, May 13, 2011

As a decorator, my role is to educate clients on buying quality and buying Canadian, when possible.  I tend to be overzealous about this as it’s something that I am passionate about.

One of the suppliers I love to deal with is Geovin Furniture, a second generation family owned and operated furniture manufacturer located in Toronto.   They manufacture solid wood furniture for the bedroom, living room, and dining room.

Geovin is owned by three brothers and a fourth partner.  I can’t say enough about these guys – they are a pleasure to deal with and customer satisfaction is their priority.

I am happy to welcome Geovin as Decor Happy’s first sponsor. Geovin has always been a big supporter of designers and bloggers and have quite a following on Twitter as a result.  As a sponsor, they are making it possible for me to attend Blogfest in NYC next week. 

You may remember this dining room I did featuring a Geovin dining table, painted chairs and upholstered end chairs.  (I have a few  more projects featuring their products which have yet to be photographed.)

Christiediningafter

Christiedining2after

 

I was happy to see that they recently revamped their showroom and had some new pieces on the floor.

geovin5

 geovin6

 

geovin1

geovin2

 

geovin3 

 geovin4

Geovin is in the process of  designing four brand new collections that will have full dining, bedroom and occasional pieces.  So happy to hear that they are expanding their line!  I will report back later this year/early 2012 when the collections become available.

Please head on over to their site and peruse their catalog or better yet, head on over to their showroom and tell them Decor Happy said “Hi.”  Maybe there is a Geovin piece in your future.

Please contact me at vanessa@vanessafrancis.com for decorating advice.  I would love to work with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment