Thursday, March 3, 2011

I’m loving these new collections from West Elm.  I just had to share. From the additions to their outdoor friendly line of furniture, textiles and accessories; to new collections from some of their design partners including Lourdes Sanchez and David Stark; and two new kitchen collections – one organic and the other Scandinavian inspired – there is something for everyone .  I’m loving it all especially the indigo textiles, the Dexter outdoor collection and the framed textiles.

2011spring

2011spring2

2011summer3

2011summer4

2011summer12

2011summer11

 

This is the new Dexter collection – “fresh spin on the classic picnic table and the windsor chair.”  Yes, I will take everything please including those cute garland lights.

2011summer5 

2011summer6

2011summer10

2011summer7

2011summer8

2011summer9

Items are available for purchase March 29th.  I will find out what the availability of these products are in Canada. 

So what did you think? Anything on your wish list?

(I know I have been a little West Elm-centric lately. They are not paying me to say this – they probably don’t even know who I am.  I’m just a huge fan of their affordable and stylish products and like to share.  I’m finding that a lot /most  clients or folks in general have never heard of them.  And that’s a shame.)

If you require decorating help so that you can have a home that makes you happy, please contact me at vanessa@vanessafrancis.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment