Friday, March 11, 2011

lightingMar11

The latest issue of Lonny went live yesterday.  This was my fave image from the magazine.  I always go through magazines (online or paper) and choose the one image that speaks to me and save it to a file entitled “My dream home.” It’s interesting to see what I have deleted and added to the file over the years. It’s a great way to determine your style and I highly recommend that you try it.

I love the oversize copper pendants from Circa Lighting and the black windows in this breakfast area.  Did you enjoy this issue?

On another note, I booked my trip to Blogfest 2011 in NYC in May.  The jam packed agenda includes talks by top design editors Margaret Russell (AD), Newell Turner (House Beautiful)and Dara Caponigro (Veranda) and a visit to ICFF.  I’m looking forward to meeting other bloggers and spending some time in NYC.  Are you going? Would love to meet you if you are.

Update: When I posted this, I had no idea about the devastation that hit Japan.  Just want to add that my thoughts and prayers are with the people of Japan as they deal with the aftermath of the earthquake and tsunami.

0 comments:

Post a Comment