Friday, February 18, 2011

Ryland, Peters and Small, the publishers of Farrow and Ball’s Living with Colour, have kindly provided me with a copy of the book for one of my lucky readers.  In this post , I wrote about why it’s a favourite of mine and why you will want to have it in your collection. It retails for $40.

image

All you have to do is become a follower by scrolling down the sidebar on the right and hitting the Follow button using Google Friend.  Then, just leave a comment below.  Easy as 1-2-3!  If you are already a follower, just leave a comment.  Please leave your email address in the comments, if you do not have a blog.

For additional entries, you can tweet (mention @vanessajfrancis in tweet), blog or Facebook this.  Just come back and tell me!

This is open to readers in Canada and the U.S.  I will be using random.org to draw a winner on February 28th. Good luck!

To my Canadian and US readers, hope you have a happy long weekend.  It’s Family Day for us on Monday and in the US, it’s President’s Day.  Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment