Friday, March 26, 2010

Most designers will ask clients to pull together some images of rooms that they love so that we can see what their preferred style is. Oftentimes clients say I’m not really sure what I like. Preferences will emerge once we have gone through all of the images.

I have saved quite a few bedroom images that I loved and just realized that the majority of them have white bedding. No surprise since both my bedroom and my daughter’s have white duvet covers with colourful cushions.

My favourite is the first image with it’s subtle but glamourous Barbara Barry wallpaper, pendant, simple upholstered headboard and of course, the white bedding. You can see the rest of this home here.

The other bedrooms have a splash of colour in the form of cushions, pillow shams or a throw. All equally beautiful!

favot-bedroomSatH

styleathome

countryliving3

domino

elledecor

elledecor2

elledecor3

HBSW6315 viatwoellie

viaHouseofT

viamynottinghill

bedroom

(1,2, – Style at Home; 3 – Country Living; 4 – Domino; 5, 6, 7 – Elle Decor; 8 – House Beautiful; 9 – via Two Ellie; 10 – via House of Turquoise; 11 – via My Notting Hill; 12 – unknown – anyone know?)

If you need help decorating a bedroom or any other home design or decorating project, please contact me at vanessa@vanessafrancis.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment