Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I love these long and lean desks situated in front of windows. Makes you want to jump start the work day. Lots of natural light and desk space. There’s room for at least two people to be working or one working and the kids doing homework or crafts. It’s a great use of space and much better than having individual desks.

When we built our house, I had the builder bump out one wall by two feet to accommodate a desk with two workstations. Home Depot built it and I must say I love it, especially all the cabinetry for storage. Right now as I am blogging, my daughter is doing her homework – works well. (I will show a picture once I do some Spring cleaning – I promise!)

massuccowarnermiller

massuccowarnermiller2

DTI2

hinkleylighting

(1,2, – Massucco Warner Miller; 3 – via Desire to Inspire; 4 – Hinkley lighting)

If you need help designing a home office or any other home design or decorating project, please contact me at vanessa@vanessafrancis.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment