Sunday, September 25, 2011

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  We had some seriously beautiful weather in this part of the northern hemisphere.  I.Love.Fall.

Where I’ve been, what I’ve seen, what I’m working on…

1) I spent the day – 8 hours -  walking around the Aberfoyle Antique Market on Saturday with my “antique loving bestie with amazing taste.”  I will share my finds this week in a post but here’s a sneak peek. I bought the beautiful, tall brass candle sticks (and some other items) and my friend bought the original watercolour plus some huge vessels!  You can read Amy’s blog post here.

photo

 

2) Invu is having a “Decorate Your Home for Fall” event at their Mississauga location this Saturday, October 1st at 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.  I’m loving this Fall moodboard they created as I’m so in love with navy/blue black these days. If you would like to win a $100 gift card, check out my blog sidebar as a number of bloggers are hosting a giveaway.  I’ll be having one later in the Fall, so stay tuned.

image

3) Last week, I had the opportunity to listen to the talented and entertaining Larry Laslo speak about design. Very inspiring! I will share more in a post (so many posts to write, so little time!)

image

 

4) Janell wrote a post entitled “Do you ever wonder where marble comes from?”  An interesting read.

image

That’s it for now!  I had about 10 more things to tell you, but I have to be up in 4 hours for a workshop!

I’ll be back soon – pinky swear. Have a wonderful, happy week!

If you need decorating advice, please contact me at vanessa(at)vanessafrancis.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment