Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I have been a bad blogger. It’s been a week since my last post. Life (work, family) gets in the way sometimes but is my priority, a flu knocked me out for a couple of days and the weather has been so beautiful that it has been difficult to stay inside. I need a laptop so that I can blog on the go!

On to something way more important. Matt Leblanc is an abstract painter based in New Brunswick, Canada and he is on a mission to raise $25,000 for cancer research in six months. He is painting and selling 200 beautiful paintings – that’s one a day during his Art for Life Campaign. $150 for a 24” x 24” original piece of art – I’m in and hope you are too!

mattleblanc

You can read more about his campaign on his site or over at Design Ties where Kelly and Victoria are hosting a giveaway to help Matt spread the word about his campaign. You can win an original painting – how amazing is that!

And speaking of talented artists, I want to send a belated thank you to Nancy over at Marcus Design for awarding me the Beautiful Blog award. Nancy is a scientist by day as well as a decorator and a very talented artist. Check out her blog to view her art, see the transformation of her home and view inspirational images.

beautiful_blogaward2

0 comments:

Post a Comment