Friday, April 2, 2010

martha2

I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful holiday weekend.  Just a reminder to those of you in the Toronto area that the One of a Kind Spring Show is on now until this Sunday, April 4th.  There are 450 artisans showcasing their handmade products - everything from clothing and jewellery to ceramics, wood and paintings.

Brett Walther from Style at Home did a post about the beautiful cushions he spied at the show.  Great taste Brett – I loved them all too!

I scooped up some beautiful porcelain dishes and a small necklace for my daughter (sssh, it’s from the Easter Bunny)  from Dotti Potts.

dishes

My sister bought me an early birthday present – a beautiful light green cotton wrap/poncho – not sure what you call it.   I have always wanted one – thanks Sis!  It looks like this:

sarah-chalke2b

Or this, without the turtleneck:
jessica-simpson-and-ralph-lauren-blue-label-cashmere-high-neck-poncho-gallery

Or this, without the holes:
marthaponcho

0 comments:

Post a Comment