Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday already? Thank goodness!

1) You can find me over at the Fieldstone Windows blog where I share what’s been catching my attention lately (and that of every other design blogger!)

2) House and Home wrote a fun post about the event at the Princess Margaret Showhome.  You can read it here. I have my (winning) ticket – do you have yours?

(I really must stop wearing these shapeless tops – even though I love this one from Top Shop in NYC. You don’t realize until you see a photo of yourself, how unflattering they are! )

3) I attended a trade show for designers and decorators this week. Besides catching up with designer friends, I loved seeing all the new fabrics for Fall 2012. You know I’m a big fan of grey and yellow/mustard as shown in this bathroom and this bedroom, so when I saw these, I was very happy. I can see them on a headboard,  chairs and you may just see them in Mr. Decor Happy’s Den. They are even more gorgeous in person. Fun, right?

 Decor Happy

4) Don’t forget about the Geovin Sale!  Pop by the store this Saturday, if you get a chance!

image

Have a happy weekend!

If you need help creating the room of your dreams, please contact me at vanessa(at)vanessafrancis.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment