Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Monday! Hope you had a beautiful weekend!

I have special news for you today! One of my oldest sponsors on the blog, Paint It Like New is kindly giving one lucky Decor Happy reader $200 to use for painting. Yes, $200! That could be used towards painting anything – a table, chairs, your entire kitchen cabinets, perhaps?

Remember, I had them redo my daughter’s dresser because I really mucked up the red paint:

C1390_VFrancis_bdrm dresser-2

And then, one of the best things I ever did was transform a dated pine TV armoire into linen storage (I have a bit of a pillow obsession.) Paint it Like New painted the inside and out and it turned out beautifully plus I love reusing what I already have. 

jenarmoireopen

I’m a big believer in leaving things to the pros when you don’t have the time or know-how to DIY (yes, my hand is up on that one! Time is at a premium these days!)  I love painting items (and kitchen cabinets) in shades of white and cream as they never feel dated and the pieces will work in any room. But that’s just me! With PILN, you can choose any colour!

You can read this post about Paint it like New and their process.
To enter:
  • Leave a comment and tell me what you would like to have painted. (And if you haven’t hit the blue “Join this Site” button in the sidebar on the right yet, I would appreciate it if you did! That way you won’t miss any updates including finding out if you are the winner!)
  • For an additional entry, “Friend” Paint It Like New on Facebook and leave an additional comment letting me know.
    Note: If you don't have a blog and/or your email isn't evident, please include in your comment so I can get in touch with you if you win!
The giveaway is open to Ontario residents (or any Canadian resident willing to delivery and pick up their item!)  The giveaway closes Monday, October 15th at 8:00 am  EST. The lucky winner will be randomly selected and announced that morning.

Good luck and thank you Paint It Like New for this generous giveaway!

Have a great week!
Throw
PS I’m at a preview of Style at Home’s new Limited Edition Home Decor Collection tomorrow am from 8-10. You can follow all the fun and see sneak peeks on their Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages.  The cozy throw above is calling my name!

0 comments:

Post a Comment