Friday, June 10, 2011

1) On Monday a few of us bloggers got our hands dirty doing clean up at George Herman House in Toronto for our Bloggers Give Back Project.  This is just an interim measure until the real fun starts in the Fall with Frank Ferragine.  You can read my previous post here.

DSC02226
Sarah (and boys), Victoria, me, Lindsay, Jen, Jen, and Lisa and boys.  (I have linked to their posts!)

2)  Thank you for all of your kind comments on my last post.  A number of readers had asked about the talented artist.  Her name is Andrada and she is based in Montreal. You can check out her Etsy site here.


 image
Also note:  Geovin is offering 25% off your purchase just for mentioning Decor Happy until Canada Day (July 1st). 

3) I’m working on a bathroom reno with some amazing clients – love these guys! (Hope they’re not reading because I’ll be a little embarrassed.)  Stay tuned for an upcoming post on the design choices. In the meantime I snapped this photo of marble tiles at Saltillo Imports in Toronto.   Please contact me to design your kitchen or bathroom so I can use some of these tiles! :)  Aren’t they beautiful?

saltillo2

4) I was one of ten Blogfest attendees chosen to write an online article for New York Spaces magazine. (Random draw not based on merit or anything!)  As I’m the only Canadian writing, do you have any thoughts on what I should write about?  I want to put a Canadian spin on it.

 newyorkspaces

5)  Last but not least, my baby girl turns 9 this weekend so we are celebrating with her friends on Saturday and family on Sunday.  I’m not sure where those 9 years went.  It seems like yesterday that I was changing diapers and rocking her to sleep.  I’m so proud of my creative, fun loving, smart girl who still wants me to sing a lullaby to her at night yet wants to wear perfume, hoop earrings and heels. (I don’t let her though!)
Also a big shout out to one of my besties, Tania, who completed her Masters of Social Work. Look forward to celebrating with you tonight!

Have a good one everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment