Monday, June 17, 2013

Hey there! Happy Monday! Hope you had a great weekend. We had an outdoor movie night at my daughter’s school, hosted my daughter’s birthday and Father’s Day and I did some running around to style a bathroom I am shooting tomorrow.  Fun!

1) The winner of the Yangyang Pan art print chosen by random.org  is entry # 33: Kati.  I will email you with details on how to order your print. Congrats! Thanks to everyone who entered!  Remember to “Like” Yangyang on Facebook to see her recent original works of art and browse her Etsy store as she is always adding new prints.

2) Just had to include some pretty on this Monday morning. I pinned this living room awhile ago as I just loved its simplicity and neutral hues.  Although I do love colour, something about this room speaks to me. The slipcovered sectional is perfect and you know how I love an ottoman.  See more of Alabama based designer Lindsey Meadows’ work here.  I could pin just about every image!

via Decor Happy

I always love discovering designers whose work I am unfamiliar with. Have you discovered anyone recently whose aesthetic you are drawn to?

That’s it for now. Have a happy week!

If you require decorating advice, contact me at vanessa(at)vanessafrancis.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment