Friday, April 13, 2012

I’m loving the colourful and playful collection of children’s fabrics that Lulu deKwiatkowski, founder and designer of Lulu DK Fabrics, has created for Schumacher.

From the Schumacher site:

”LuLu DK | Child features eight prints and six embroideries on cotton grounds, including an embroidered tape. The color palette mixes pastels and brights, which are well suited to the enchanting array of animals, butterflies, small patterns, and overscaled motifs. The collection provides diverse options for girl’s and boy’s rooms, from infants to teen.” 

schumacher12 
 

schumacher13


schumacher9    

schumacher14


schumacher16


schumacher11

 schumacher17

 
schumacher10

Aren’t they fresh, whimsical and not too child-like? I would love to have the butterfly fabric somewhere in my home and not necessarily my daughter’s room! I think it would look great stretched on canvas and hung as art.

You can see the entire collection here
Have a wonderful weekend!

If you need help decorating your child’s room or any room in your home, please contact me at vanessa(at)vanessafrancis.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment