I’m usually not one to shout from the rafters that it’s my birthday. In fact, I don’t think I mentioned my birthday on the blog the past three years. But this year, I had a change of heart. So - it’s my birthday! Let’s celebrate (good times, come on!) (Remember that song? yeah, you’re probably too young.)
I really do believe it’s better to give than to receive so with that in mind, I have an amazing giveaway for you today!
But three amazing items to be won!
1) First up is this gorgeous tea towel by Avril Loreti.
Remember I framed one of Avril’s tea towels in my daughter’s room here?
2) Next up, is a print of your choosing from photographer extraordinaire, Tania Fitzpatrick.
I met Tania at this year’s One of a Kind Show and thought that she was so smart to have her prints fit into a square Ikea frame. No expensive framing required!
3) Last, but not least is a copy of Domino, Quick Fixes which you can read about here. I received a copy for my birthday but already have one, so if you weren’t able to get your hands on one, you still have a chance!
There has been some controversy about these special edition issues but I still think that it’s worth a read, especially if you weren’t a subscriber to the magazine when it was in print.
1) Become a follower of my blog by clicking on the “Join this Site” button in the sidebar and leave a comment. If you are already following, just leave a comment. If you don’t have a blog, i.e. I would have no idea where to reach you, leave your email address.
2) Tweet this giveaway mentioning @vanessajfrancis. (additional entry)
3) Blog, FB etc. for additional entries.
Giveaway open to North American readers only. I will draw a winner on May 4th. Good luck!
Well, I have to run. I’m heading out to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation’s Yard Sale for the Cure Media Challenge in a few minutes! You can read my teammate Christine’s post about it here.