Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I’m usually not one to shout from the rafters that it’s my birthday. In fact, I don’t think I mentioned my birthday on the blog the past three years.  But this year, I had a change of heart.   So -  it’s my birthday!  Let’s celebrate (good times, come on!) (Remember that song? yeah, you’re probably too young.)

I really do believe it’s better to give than to receive so with that in mind, I have an amazing giveaway for you today!

image via BHG

Not one…

Not two…

But three amazing items to be won!

1) First up is this gorgeous tea towel by Avril Loreti.

image

Remember I framed one of Avril’s tea towels in my daughter’s room here?

2) Next up, is a print of your choosing from photographer extraordinaire, Tania Fitzpatrick.

image 

I met Tania at this year’s One of a Kind Show and thought that she was so smart to have her prints fit into a square Ikea frame.  No expensive framing required!

3) Last, but not least is a copy of Domino, Quick Fixes which you can read about here.  I received a copy for my birthday but already have one, so if you weren’t able to get your hands on one, you still have a chance!

image

There has been some controversy about these special edition issues but I still think that it’s worth a read, especially if you weren’t a subscriber to the magazine when it was in print.

To enter:

1) Become a follower of my blog by clicking on the “Join this Site” button in the sidebar and leave a comment. If you are already following, just leave a comment.  If you don’t have a blog, i.e. I would have no idea where to reach you, leave your email address.

2) Tweet this giveaway mentioning @vanessajfrancis. (additional entry)

3) Blog, FB etc. for additional entries.

Giveaway open to North American readers only. I will draw a winner on May 4th.  Good luck!

Well, I have to run. I’m heading out to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation’s Yard Sale for the Cure Media Challenge in a few minutes!  You can read my teammate Christine’s post about it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment